Wednesday, January 1, 2014

W.I.N. in the New Year!

Happy New Year 2014!!!!
I couldn't be more excited about 2014 b/c with the new year I have some exciting new news to announce!  I am re-launching my sports nutrition & weight loss consulting business, Whole Impact Nutrition, and taking new clients again!  So whether you want to lose weight, feel better, look better, have more energy, swim/bike/run faster, tone up, gain muscle, or just get healthier, I can help you reach your goals! 

I am partnering with one of Wilmington's premier strength & conditioning facilities, TOPS Athletics.  TOPS offers personal training and small group sessions in a state-of-the-art gym with knowledgeable and experienced trainers.  What's really cool is that we also have the equipment to do body fat testing (skinfolds & bioelectric impedance), resting metabolic rate testing, and VO2 max testing!  These tools are invaluable ways to take your training to the next level, dial into your daily caloric needs, and objectively measure your improvements. 

My new office is located inside the TOPS Athletics facility at 7215 Ogden Business Lane Unit 106 in Wilmington NC.  Come see me and meet owner Jeff Smith and the rest of the gang!  Make an appointment in person, online, or by phone (910-821-0257).  Let us get your engine revved up for 2014 and help push you to get in better shape than you ever thought possible!  This is your year!!!!

graphic_synergy_office

graphic_main_small



Follow us on Twitter
@W1Nutrition
@TOPSAthletics

Like us on Facebook
Whole Impact Nutrition
TOPSAthletics

1 comment: