Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Again??

A couple weeks ago I posted about winning something off the radio for the first time in my life.  Well the craziest thing happened - I won again today!  It came as a nice surprise b/c I was not expecting to win anything in the near future considering that I broke a mirror a couple days ago and was preparing for 7 years of bad luck.  (And no it didn't break b/c I looked into it; I dropped it on the ground.) 

Today's radio winnings came with a little bit more effort than last time.  I had to answer this trivia question:

What do 1/3 of office workers list as their top reason to go to work?

Money?  No.
Get out of the house?  No.
Enjoy their job?  No.

Answer:  To gossip with their coworkers. 

How did the answer come into my brain?  Well, I thought about one of the things that I like most about my job and that is I'm lucky enough to have really nice coworkers that are fun to talk to.  From my experiences, how well you like and get along with your coworkers can make or break a job.  Maybe they should start implementing some sort of match.com/eharmony type of software program during the hiring process, haha!

Anyhow, I won a gift certificate to a local shopping area - perfect b/c I haven't bought a single Christmas gift yet and Christmas is creeping up WAY to quickly!  In addition, I'm also entered to win a $50 gift certificate to Massage Envy on Friday.  If I won that it'd be a tough decision whether to give it as a gift or use it for myself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment